ملاحظة ؛لقد تم إرسال مقالنا أدناه (( ردنا على ممثل السيد بوتين في الآستانه )) مترجماً الى اللغة الانكليزيه ،الى الامم المتحده ، ومنظمة أمنستي ، والى امريكا وروسيا والصين وتركيا ومجموعة الاتحاد الاوروبي ومصر والأردن والسعوديه !
Our response to the representative of Mr. Putin in Astana, who addressed the Syrian opposition (the Syrian political spectrum), said: “You either participate in the national dialogue, or get out of the political process”.
Alwasat Syrian Party’s response, and on behalf of every free Syrian, we say to the Russian occupier of our land the following:
– We are not a political opposition, we are revolutionaries in a revolution, who oppose the Assad’s slavery.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution against all those who besmeared our land, killed our children and destroyed our land.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution that is well distinguished from all other revolutions. Both past and present, as this is a revolution of rights. Our revolution is an ‘orphan’ for everyone conspired against it, brothers before enemies.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution, which is characterized by the courage, steadfastness and sacrifice of those who support it. There is no comparison between our revolution characteristics to any other revolution’s. Ours is unique.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution against the dark power of sadism, which lost its legitimacy from the moment it was imposed on our people nearly fifty years ago!
– We are revolutionaries and we are not opposition. We are the free people of Syria, military and political. Your words aren’t our concern. What you say is only heard and carried out by your servants and employees. As for us, we are patriotic and free and free.
�- We are revolutionaries in a national revolution for all spectrums of our Syrian people. Syria is made up of a large mosaic of people who, never in its past history, recorded or noted any division amongst its people because of the difference in ethnicity, religion or sect. This only happened when those who wanted to stay in power stirred these issues. The authoritarian sectarianism ignited the conflicts of heated differences. It used such inhumane ways for the past five decades to ensure that they remain in power by resorting to methods that include intimidating, torturing, arresting, killing and so much more!
-We are revolutionaries and we have to support our revolution. We have to ensure that it is kept on the right path. We have not viewed anyone as our enemy- not in the east or the west. We are peaceful.
-We were hopeful that the free forces in the world will support our cause. That they will help us reach our freedom, as our cause is a just cause, and people worldwide knows this. Everyone is aware of our suffering and the injustice we are subjected to.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution, where millions of its children were displaced. The sacrifices made include the death of the over two million martyrs, not to mention the absentees and detainees who are not heard from.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution, who did not let a chance pass by during the past difficult past 7 years, without appealing to the free rulers worldwide to stand by us, to take a partial side. We have repeatedly assured them that all rights will be safeguarded in the future of a free Syria. We are fully committed to the treaties that were concluded with the Assad’s authority prior to our revolution’s outbreak.
-We are the revolutionaries in a revolution, who repeatedly emphasized in our statement, to Russia, Iran and the rest of the world, that we seek the Future Syria, a civil state, a state of law, a political and democratic state. A state with great exceptional tied links with others, even with its neighbor Israel.
-We even thanked Israel for its partial position in our revolution. We remain to be true to our word in our revolution. Our national duty demands that we do all that we can to return our occupied Golan back to us through a direct dialogue with the United Nation.
– We are revolutionaries in a revolution, who seek a safe and peaceful area within. Far from any extremism and any colour of terrorism. This is what we are working for in a free future Syria- after the overthrow of the Assad authority. This will be soon with the help of God, then followed by the help of humanity’s supporters.
-We are revolutionaries in a revolution, address you in Russia. Mr. Bertin, we know that your people are not satisfied with your actions in our beloved country Syria-from the killing and destruction of the people and the land. We repeat our call to you, that we were expecting you to advocate our Syrian revolution and not to advocate The Syrian regime in killing. Furthermore, you did not only advocate, but directly participated in killing innocents.
– For two years, you have been killing and destroying and intervening with all kinds of violence against our people. You have destroyed our people and our land. Stop your killing and destruction. You are a great power. You ought to be protectors of peace and security in the world. Therefore, you have to review your policies to make amends with what you have done against our people and land!
-The future will confirm our statement, and you will know that the truth conquerors falsehood. We are the rightful people, and all that you practise with our right does not deter us from what we are going to do. It is our liberation process and our national project. We are certain that victory will be ours.
Mahmoud Ali El-khalaf
Secretary General of :
Alwasat Syrian Party